PEACOCK GAP GOLF COURSE AND DRIVING RANGE IS OPEN. FOR YOUR SAFETY, WE HAVE ADOPTED THE FOLLOWING OPERATING PROTOCOLS
1. Tee times must be made in advance at peacockgapgolfclub.com or by calling the pro shop at (415) 453-4940 x1.
2. Groups must be limited to a maximum of four players per group, unless all players are within the group are part of a single family or household unit.
3. Golf cart rentals available to single riders and two golf bags.
4. You may not share clubs; and no loaner clubs are available.
5. Touchless ball retrieval system is installed in each cup to avoid touching the cups. Do not touch flags.
6. Rakes for bunkers have been removed. Please repair sand divots with your shoes.
7. Pencils and score cards are one use only. Please take them with you.
8. Practice areas are open with limited access to ensure social distancing is in place.
1. Driving Range transactions shall be completed through the ball machine using a credit card.
2. After completing your transaction at the ball machine, please wipe down the areas you touch with the sanitizing wipes provided next to the ball machine.
3. Please return your basket to the designated area for used baskets, so the staff can sanitize the basket before its next use.
4. If someone is waiting for a stall, please limit hitting to one bucket.
5. Golf balls and baskets will be sanitized after each use.
While on Property
1. You must maintain a 6-foot distance from others who are not a household member or living unit and follow all social distancing markings.
2. If you are sick, feel ill, have a cough or fever, you may not use any portion of the facilities.
3. Sneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue or if not available, into one’s elbow.
4. Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
5. Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizing wipes or hand sanitizer provided.
6. Only one person at a time in the restroom unless adult with child. Please leave the main restroom door propped open.