PEACOCK GAP GOLF COURSE AND DRIVING RANGE IS OPEN. FOR YOUR SAFETY, WE HAVE ADOPTED THE FOLLOWING OPERATING PROTOCOLS
1. While on the property, you must maintain a 6-foot distance from others who are not a household member.
2. Mask or cloth face covering must be worn when picking up to go food at RangeCafe.
3. Course and driving range is open to Marin County residents only to provide exercise.
4. If you are sick, feel ill, have a cough or fever, you may not use any portion of the facilities.
5. Sneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue or if not available, into one’s elbow.
6. Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
7. Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizing wipes provided.
8. Tee times must be made in advance at peacockgapgolfclub.com or by calling the pro shop at (415) 453-4940 x1.
9. Groups must be limited to a maximum of four players per group, unless all players within the group are part of a single family or household unit.
10. Golf cart rentals available to single riders and two golf bags.
11. Touchless ball retrieval system is installed in each cup to avoid touching the cups. Do not touch flags.
12. Rakes for bunkers have been removed. Please repair sand divots with your shoes.
13. Driving Range transactions shall be completed through the ball machine using credit card.
14. After completing your transaction at the ball machine, you must wipe down the areas you touch with the sanitizing wipes provided next to the ball machine.
15. You may not share clubs; and no loaner clubs are available.
16. No group instruction or clinics.
17. After completing your session, you must wipe down any area that you touched with the sanitizing wipes provided.
18. Please return your basket to the designated area for used baskets, so that the staff can sanitize the basket before its next use.
19. After completing your session, you are required to leave the property immediately. Socializing is not permitted.
20. Practice areas are open with limited access to ensure social distancing is in place.
21. If someone is waiting for a stall please limit hitting to one bucket.
22. Only one person at a time in the restroom unless adult with child. Please leave the main restroom door propped open.
23. If we reach capacity, you will be required to wait in your vehicle until capacity is available. Sign will be posted at the entry indicating we have reached capacity.
24. Customers who do not follow the above rules will be asked to leave.
For your safety:
- Golf balls and baskets will be sanitized after each use.
- Pencils and score cards are one use only. Please take them with you.