General Club Rules
. Men’s golf shirts are required to have collars. Women’s golf shirts are expected to be appropriate fashion tops. No t-shirts, tank tops or denim are allowed. Golf shoes are required to have soft spikes; no metal spikes or open-toed shoes are allowed.
Food and Beverage
. Outside food and beverage, including personal coolers, are not allowed on the property.
. The Club reserves the right to refuse service to any member or guest who violates these rules.
. The Pro Shop, RangeCafe and The Clubhouse are non-smoking facilities. Smoking is only permitted outside 15 feet away from the buildings. Please discard all cigarette and cigar butts in the ashtray receptacles provided.
. With the exception of service dogs, pets are not permitted on the course, ClubHouse common areas, the practice range or in the buildings.
. The Club shall not be held responsible to any member or guest for the loss of property of any kind. Lost items will be held in the Pro Shop, and articles not claimed within 14 days will be disposed of or donated to an appropriate charitable organization.
. Vehicles are permitted in authorized parking areas only. Bicycles, motorized scooters, minibikes, sleds, mopeds, go-carts, skateboards, rollerblades, and motorcycles may not be used or driven on the golf course at any time. If such vehicles are used to transport members or their guests to the Club, they must be parked in the designated parking areas. No overnight parking is allowed on the premises. Vehicles are subject to tow.
Soliciting and Sales
. The sale of any product or service and the solicitation of funds are not permitted on Club property. No posters, advertisements, publications or notices shall be displayed or distributed on Club premises.
Safety and Accidents
. The Club is concerned about the safety and well-being of all of its members and guests. Members and guests should immediately report any act, situation or circumstance that is unsafe to a Club staff member. If any member or guest experiences an emergency of any kind, he/she should call 911, tend to the individual’s needs, and seek help from a Club staff member. If any member or guest is hurt or has an accident on the premises, he/she should immediately notify the Club so that an incident report may be completed.
Pace of Play
- Play is expected to be at a pace of 15 minutes per hole or less, or 4½ hours to complete 18 holes.
- Each group should remain directly behind the group in front, not directly in front of the group behind.
- Players should not spend more than 5 minutes searching for golf balls that are lost or in water hazards.
- As a courtesy, groups should allow faster groups, including singles, twosomes, and threesomes, to play through at the earliest opportunity.
- Peacock Gap Golf Club reserves the right to move groups into position if they consistently fail to recognize pace-of-play concerns.
- USGA rules govern play except where amended by the Peacock Gap Golf Club Local Rules set forth below.
- All players are required to have their own golf club sets; players are not permitted to play out of the same bag.
- Fivesomes are not permitted without the permission of the golf shop staff
- Unless otherwise noted, golf carts are permitted to travel at a 90-degree angle from the golf course.
- For safety, golf carts MUST remain on cart paths on all par 3 holes.
- Groups must consolidate into a maximum of 2 carts per foursome of riding golfers.
- Golf carts may not travel within 30 yards of putting surfaces.
- Golf carts are not permitted to travel in native grass areas at any time.
- Golfers must have valid driver licenses to operate golf carts.
- Golfers between the ages of 6 and 15 years must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or older) who is responsible for the children’s actions.
- Golfers should repair ball marks on putting surfaces.
- Golfers should rake all bunkers.
- When available, players should fill divots with a sand mixture or replace the divots.
- Players should not enter environmentally sensitive areas at any time.
- Players are not allowed to enter the driving range to retrieve golf balls.
- Players should be mindful of the yardage restrictions on the practice range at all times.
- Members and guests operating a Club-owned golf cart will be held fully responsible for any and all damages to the golf cart or golf course while the cart is in their possession. Members who wish to restrict their dependent children from operating carts should notify the Club in writing. Otherwise, members are responsible for the actions of their dependent children.
- Out of Bounds: The white stakes and boundary fences serve as the out-of-bounds markers at holes #5, #7, #8, #9, #12, #14, and #15.
- Hole #1: Players are required to take a drop from the nursery green (2 club lengths), without penalty.
- Holes #4, #7, and #14: Players are allowed relief for swing and stance from the drainage system electrical control boxes.
- Drop Areas: Players may use drop areas for shots landing inside of water hazards.
- If a group tees off on the Hole #1, they have committed to play a minimum of 9 holes.
- If after 9 holes the group wishes to quit due to the weather, each player will be given a rain check equal to half the green fees they paid.
- Once a group tees off on Hole #10, they have committed to play the entire 18 holes of golf. No rain checks will be issued.
- Players may reserve tee times up to 14 days in advance.
- Reserved tee times that are cancelled with less than 24 hours advance notice may be subject to a cancellation fee.
- One person per stall.
- For your safety, walking beyond the hitting line is strictly prohibited.
- Practice swings must be taken in designated hitting stalls only.
- Children under 12 must have adult supervision.
- Appropriate footwear is required for all guests. No open-toed footwear is allowed.
- When applicable, please obey maximum yardage restrictions.
- Do not attempt to recover balls past tee lines.
- Golf instruction is to be conducted by authorized Peacock Gap Golf Club instructors only.
- Range balls and buckets must not be taken from the property.