The 2023 Peacock Gap Players Club is a 8 month series of amateur tournaments open to both men and women who wish to compete on a local level in an immersive, social and highly enjoyable USGA tournament level experience for all abilities and all ages.
To register, contact Peacock Gap pro shop at 415-453-4940 or email Chris Bright at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Everyone will compete in the same flight. We will use your current NCGA handicaps.
• Payouts will be on a Gift Card and based on number of entries in the field in each event.
• Additionally, Players Points will be awarded to every participant in each event with higher points awarded to the top 5 finishers. Players Points will be accumulated throughout the season. Total points determine the starting ranking in the season ending Tour Championship. The winner of the Tour Championship, just like the PGA Tour, determines the Player of the Year.
• USGA rules apply to all events. Count every stroke, tournament golf conditions.
• Tournaments will be the 3rd Saturday of each month starting at 9:00 am.
• Opportunity to play competitive tournament level golf against your peers.
• Prime Saturday tee times for tournament golf are guaranteed.
• Ability to sign up for tournaments and track results online using Blue Golf software
• Season ending buffet and celebration immediately following the Tour Championship along with recognition of all Championship winners and Player of the Year honors.
• Must carry current NCGA handicap. Does not have to be at the Peacock Gap Golf Course.
• $99 one-time annual fee for public members.
• $59 one-time annual fee for Peacock Gap Gold and Platinum members.
• Entry fee per event will be $25-$40 above the normal greens fee to add to overall prize fund.
• Gold and Platinum members only pay the Entry fee per event.
• Play as many events as you like, no minimum required.
• Includes range balls. Cart fees are extra.
|Stableford Open Kickoff – Individual Net score using the Stableford scoring system
|2 Person Best Ball Tournament – 2 Players Club members per team, Net score
|May 20 – June 16
|PEACOCK GAP MATCH PLAY CHAMPIONSHIP **Top 16 Qualifiers advance to Match Play
||2 Person 6-6-6 Classic (3 formats; stroke, best ball, alternate shot)
|4 Club Challenge – Choose only 4 golf clubs to play with – Individual Net
|July 22 & 23
|SAN RAFAEL CITY CHAMPIONSHIP- not an official Players Club event
|August 19 & 20
||PEACOCK GAP CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP - 36-hole Net stroke play**
||2 Person Chapman Scramble – A fun variation of the traditional Scramble format
|October 21 & 22
Tour Championship – 36 hole Net stroke play, Winner is Players Club Player of the Year
**Do not have to be a Players Club member to participate